EnV F824-3 4wt 3Pc
Action : Slow
Tip : 5 (2mm)
butt : 12.47 mm
Weight : 46 grs
Type anneau de scion conseillé : XTCHFT 5
|NFC FLY EnV F824-3
Blanks en fibre de Lin produits par North Fork Composites aux USA. Exclusivité mondiale, contingent de blanks limité, quelques pièces disponibles. Action progressive avec vitesse de recouvrement élevée. Le poids du carbone, l'action de la fibre.
- Old school fiberglass meets New school graphite meets the Eco/Green/ Environmentally conscious meets Natural wood finish meets Old school bamboo. Got that? It's a whole new category of material!
- Our new fiber material is actually one of the oldest fibers on the planet and has been used for centuries, but that has not been used to make fishing rods.
- The material has an astoundingly stunning natural wood finish that allows sunlight to shine through.
- The fibers are hollow which makes a very light rod.
- These fibers do not stretch, creating incredible recovery or "dampening" while casting.
- The finished fiber not only bends, but twists without easily breaking. It is durable. (Uh, EDGE is not advocating that anglers do this, and we advise against it, but we can show you with a demo because it is impressive!)
- Our material has been developed into the most En.Vironmentally friendly, PERFORMANCE rod on the market, made from renewable fiber.