Mapping of International rodbuilders ?

for international Customers and rodbuilders
Kiberen

Mapping of International rodbuilders ?

Message par Kiberen »

Hi everybody,

I am new on this forum, although i am an avid rodbuilders for the past 15 years. Well, at the same time, I am not a "new reader" either, been a while that i read on a regular basis this forum!

Anyway, I know that rodbuilding is not only limited to France, and this forum is really dedicated to rodbuilding! Well, we are not in another (sub-)section of a "general fishing" forum, but really in a (I'm even tempted to say THE) rodbuilding forum!
In the different languages that I master or read, to my point of view, this forum is the best source of info I ever found in Europe for any kind of rodbuilding!

I believe that there might be quite a few people around who know Rodhouse, who read the forum but don't dare writing on it because French is not their mother tongue (and let's be honest, it is not the easiest language to write either), who just look at pictures to get inspiration but without reading posts, etc.

So far, I saw an Italian, a Finnish... any other Europeans here???

On my side, I am located in Brussels, and work with international organisations (well, namely the European Commission in particular). I am used to be in a fully international environment, I barely even use my mother tongue (not even at home...)

I am even willing to help for whoever has a question to be shared to the entire forum, ie to translate it in order to address it to a maximum of people on the forum ! It seems to me that the French-speaking community is very present on the forum, but i noticed that many read and write English very well! I am convinced that the forum can help many rodbuilders across Europe too!

Cheers!
Mostly flyfisherman... (mais quelques références spinning et casting)

islou
Team RodHouse

Re: Mapping of International rodbuilders ?

Message par islou »

Hi Kiberen !
Thanks for you post :)
You're right, we are sure that there are many people outside France visiting this forum. It could be so cool and interesting to have more feedback !

We have created a maps to localize any rodbuilders who want. You can check it out here : http://www.rodhouse.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5366
I make updates about every 2 months. Feel free to join us ;) And maybe it should be great to make a post in this section to highlight it !

Kiberen

Re: Mapping of International rodbuilders ?

Message par Kiberen »

Very good idea, this map!!
Email just sent :-D
It looks like we are only 4 out of France including me?!? (+2 in France ´s overseas, ie Reunion Island)...
Common guys! Let's show that not only France-based guys build rods!!
Mostly flyfisherman... (mais quelques références spinning et casting)

Répondre