The place to be for European rodbuilders

for international Customers and rodbuilders
goulven
Site Admin

The place to be for European rodbuilders

Message par goulven »

Due to the increasing number of connections from other european countries, we deemed it necessary to create a new swap space in English for rodbuilders of all countries .... so please welcome here ..

we negotiated new rates with our carrier and hope to ship our blanks at better prices to most Europeans countries

feel free to ask any questions about our products and the rodbuilding

The rodHouse Team
www.rodhouse.fr

tout le matériel pour fabriquer sa propre canne à pêche

Self-Made-Fisherman

LeMoutch
Team RodHouse

Re: RodHouse says hello to the world ..

Message par LeMoutch »

and we will try to answer any queries you might have, using as many bad words as we can. Goulven, for instance, is very good with the F word, and I myself am not bad at all with C and S.
The Rodhouse Dept. of Profanities
If I'm not going to catch anything, then I'd rather not catch anything on flies.
Le Mouching
http://g0nefishin9.wordpress.com/

ANR
Team RodHouse

Re: RodHouse says hello to the world ..

Message par ANR »

And the World say hello to RodHouse ;)

LOUARN

Re: The place to be for European rodbuilders

Message par LOUARN »

Ola Cavalleros,
sobre este forum se puede tambien entender el idioma del Imperio, quizas algien tiene unas preguntas desde el otro lado de las montanas Pirenaicas. Nos daremos prisa para responder con mucho gusto.
El ZORRO
CAPTAIN CAVERN COMMENCE A PECHER FIN, ENFIN ...

Thanh
Modérateur et rodbuilder professionnel

Message par Thanh »

棒高層ビルはフランスの halieutic 風景で(正方形の)意外な場所をとります。
あなたは増加するために休息を持つ1責任(ウエア)を扱います、そして国際名声はただ到着することができただけでした。
そこから日本のマーケットが締まる(そうしようとしているストレッチ)と信じるために、あなた腕、渡られる(超えられます)ステップはあまりにも大きいです。

LOUARN

Message par LOUARN »

;)
CAPTAIN CAVERN COMMENCE A PECHER FIN, ENFIN ...

Slaz

Message par Slaz »

Hi!
First I want to apologize not writing in French but long time ago I skipped most of French class in favor of chasing girls or spending my time at some coffee shop down the road.
So hope it’s alright to write in English.
My name is Anders and I’m from Sweden. I been fishing sins I was a little kid and find it just as exiting today. There’s just no better way for adults getting a chance to experience child hood again. You now, when the days never seemed to end and a there’s new adventure waiting to be discovered where ever you go.
I been building a lot of rods through the years, mostly fly rods but some heavy metal axes for those harsh conditions in the Norwegian fjords and regular spinning and casting tools for the Scandinavian lakes and rivers have also seen the light.
Now it happens that I bumped it to an old acquainted some time back and he told me about his new baby, vertical fishing. The vertical techniques have really boomed here in the north of Europe. Now days there’s few species that’s safe for flirting plastics served at the bottom of seas, lakes and rivers.
Anyway to make a long story short, the conversation ended up in his wish to get a new vertical rod for fishing lakes from a boat. He told me he couldn’t find anything that quit suited him on the Swedish market. So I promise him that I would try to make him a nice stick for chasing those perches, walleyes and pikes he usually aiming for.
To rap things up I’m looking for some information about a blank for my project. I know you guys here in France been in the game a lot longer than us here in the north and have develop the vertical technic further.
So my questions are:
What kind of blanks can be suitable for vertical fishing for all kind of species in lakes at a depth range of 3-20 meters and let say 10 to 25 grams of lead heads?
It's OK to answer in French. Google translate was invented for people like me that skipped languish classes. :)
Greetings from the south of Sweden!
Anders

ANR
Team RodHouse

Message par ANR »

Hi Anders
Take a glance at Batson RX8 XSW line, XSW 62 MX and XSW 68 MX a lot here build them for vertical fishing (with Zander in mind).

LeMoutch
Team RodHouse

Message par LeMoutch »

seconded.
these blanks are considered here to be the best in their respective categories fo vertical techniques (and anything requiring superlative sensitivity)
If I'm not going to catch anything, then I'd rather not catch anything on flies.
Le Mouching
http://g0nefishin9.wordpress.com/

Slaz

Message par Slaz »

ANR a écrit :Hi Anders
Take a glance at Batson RX8 XSW line, XSW 62 MX and XSW 68 MX a lot here build them for vertical fishing (with Zander in mind).
LeMoutch a écrit :seconded.
these blanks are considered here to be the best in their respective categories fo vertical techniques (and anything requiring superlative sensitivity)
Tanks guys for your quick reply!
Yes, when searching this forum I can't help to notice the praise for the the walleye RX8 series from Batson. These blanks are not in the more economical category of blanks and will fully dressed cost about a Shimano yasei series of VJ rod or for example a rod from AMS. Now I don't know if you guys have had any experience with those rods in question but are the RX8 really worth the extra mile? Could't my client just pick up a factory rod for the same amount of money and be on the same edge of vertical experience? What is that makes the RX8 stick out in your minds?
And one last question, how versatile is the Batson blanks? Can they besides vertical work, perform as decent spinning rods or other methods when properly set up?

Répondre